Why buy a used machine?
· The main cause that supports the purchase of equipment and used machines is cost savings. Save 50-75 percent of original costs are almost always possible. Many large manufacturers worldwide use used equipment.
· Used equipment is usually available immediately. Shipping is done immediately after payment is entered, which does not occur on new equipment. Sometimes there are 6-8 months lead period before the machine can be sent.
What are used used equipment?
· Packaging processes and equipment,
· Printing equipment – like the latest 3D printer
· Industrial equipment such as tanks, generators, welders, compressors etc.
· Tools such as tool boxes, cut disks, grinders, power tools
· Additional equipment such as battery chargers and battery testers.
· Components and accessories such as sensors, connectors etc.
From where one source uses the machine
· Personal sales – People can go through the list, lurking newspapers
· Used equipment dealers – they showcase product sellers
· Used equipment brokers – will use their industrial knowledge and connections to find sellers who have the product you are looking for.
· Auctions without exhibitions – without reserve prices
· Auction booked – where the price of the backup is repaired
Some tips for buying used machines
· People must always test the equipment if possible. If the website guarantees the quality of vendors and items, they do after research, it’s okay.
· Buy the right equipment. Machines between three and eight years will be good. Older than that, the market sees them less valuable.
· Find out whether a used equipment company has worked with a different name before. If already, this is a danger sign. Many dishonest companies use customers who are easily fooled and again.
· Request the seller’s contact information and request a reference.
· Ask how companies relate to problems and whether they provide guarantees.
· Check the return policy
· Only very experienced buyers who have to participate in auctions.
What special points must be taken care of in auction?
· Read General Terms and Conditions issued by the dealer or auction house
· Doing inspections because the equipment sold in auction is below ‘is where is a condition, without collateral
· Check the location of the equipment and factors in transportation costs to your place, as usual in the seller’s premise.
· If you import it, as a buyer, you are considered an exporter and must comply with the country’s export law and your own import law.
How to buy used equipment from a third party without the hassle of auction work?
· Find websites that buy and sell used equipment
· Search for categories or find certain items
· You can compare prices and specifications
· Clarification of doubts that you might have with a website
· Set payment.
· After payment is complete, your product will be sent.